COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
- Complaints related to the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement:
- The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Consumer being responsible for the Product's inconsistency with the Sales Agreement is defined in particular by the Act on Special Sales Conditions and on the Civil Code of July 27, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, Item 1176 with amendments).
- Notices of Nonconformity of the Product with the Sales Agreement and the request can be made by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: 2forU street Miodunki 5e/2 05-500 Nowa Wola.
- In the above email, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the object of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the irregularity and contact details. The information provided will make it much easier and quicker to handle the complaint by the Seller.
- When it is necessary to assess the nonconformity of the Product with the contract, it should be delivered to: 2forU street Miodunki 5e/2 05-500 Nowa Wola.
- The Seller will respond to your request immediately, no later than 14 days. The complaint response is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Client or to any other method provided by the Client.
- In the case of a consumer complaint, failure to adjudicate a complaint within 14 days is unequivocal.
In case of a justified complaint of a Client being a Consumer, the Seller shall bear the costs of receipt, delivery and replacement of the Product free of defects.
2. Complaints related to provision of Electronic Services by Service Provider:
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Customer Service Shop may be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
- In the above email, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the object of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the irregularity and contact details. The information provided will greatly facilitate and speed up the handling of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- Handling of the complaint by the Service Provider shall be made immediately, not later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider's response to the complaint is sent to the E-mail address of the Recipient stated in the complaint form or in another way provided by the Client.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- All the products offered by mamidu.pl Store are made to Customer's individual order only.
- The Store does not accept returns of goods since they are made to Customer's individual order only.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not belong to the consumer in cases of benefits which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or whose subject matter is quickly deteriorated. This also applies to Products made to individual order, or Personalized Products.